If you are using QuickBooks accounting software, then you may require some additional programs to make it running smoothly. Salesforce integration with QuickBooks provides you an upper hand to monitor your business growth and clients relationships to make it more efficient. Salesforce integration will also help you to reduce data duplication, boost productivity, and enhance drives. You can also get help by contacting at QuickBooks customer support number.
What to consider before QuickBooks integration with Salesforce:
- You should focus on the need to make the integration and decide will it be one-way or two-way.
- You should also find if the system requires real-time updates or updates on particular intervals.
- You must consider all the editions that are meant to do different types of processes.
- Consider the update timing and apply it when the transaction takes place.
How to perform QuickBooks integration with Salesforce?
There are several third-party applications that can help you to integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce. But you should try to follow these recommended applications that are reliable and effective:
Integrate with Salesforce through Intuit:
- Using the Intuit software, you can easily merge QB clients list with Salesforce accounts and will get an easy view of client lists and other facilities such as open balance, sales history, credit limit, sales orders and invoices in Salesforce. You can easily get the simplified workflow throughout both of the software.
- You may get a free trial of 14-days, and if you choose a paid subscription, it will come in your budget and never lead you wasting your money.
- You can also consider professional additions with 30-days free trial and almost double cost for paid subscription.
Integration with the help of DBSync’s:
- This tool provides a simple process and can easily integrate the Salesforce with QuickBooks. It will also merge accounts, opportunities, and products through QuickBooks desktop.
- The integration will help you in the order-to-cash process and forms saving in the procure-to-pay process.
- It can easily merge automated invoices, sales order, payments installments, and inventory management as well.
Salesforce and QuickBooks integration with ‘work at’
- With ‘work at’ integration you will get specialized support and easy sync with QuickBooks that is available on Salesforce, automatically generated QB receipts/invoices, merge update and much more.
- It will not cost you much, and you can get it easily with an efficient effect.
- Integration using Breadwinner:
- Breadwinner helps you streamlining the process of sales and billing apart from only revamping cash flow and minimize the chance of duplication in data.
- It ensures clients to receive invoices on time without any delay.
- It also eliminates all departmental obstructions and makes safe and secure receivable data.
- You can easily create reports and dashboards on QB online and provide you insights and affix to improvise the data accuracy.
- It helps you to save your data, and it syncs your data easily and securely.
You can call at QuickBooks support phone number for further assistance and guidance to solve your issues.